Arm exercise with dumbbells provides the following routine can be executed. Here I present them for highlighting about their ability and efficiency. Arm exercise with dumbbells for beginners and Arm exercise with dumbbells for man will also be enucleated here .
Arm Exercise with dumbbells for Beginners :
For the beginners, there are some rules belong to arm exercises with dumbbells. In order to practice them well and properly, you have to maintain and follow these rules and regulations. The rules are as bellow:
Overhead process is considered as one of the most common arm exercise with dumbbells for beginners. Arm Exercise with dumbbells
The method of Overhead Process:
- First of all, you have to stand with your feet hips distance severally.
- Next you need to hold the dumbbells tightly. So that, automatically you palms will face down.
- After that, you have to uptake the dumbbells. You have to do that until your palms reach your shoulders. After passing few minutes, you palms will face forward and create a flexure at a 90 Degree Angle with your elbows.
- In the fourth step, now you require to raise your arms. This process will be continued until your elbows are extended. At the same time, it will be better for you to move some weights until they nearly touch above your head.
- Now you can come back to your starting position and finally repeat the process for 10 to 12 reps.
The method of Triceps Lift :Firstly, squeeze either one dumbbell with both of your hands.
Secondly, lap at your hips. After finishing, then fasten your core and most importantly retain the weight off your lower side of back.
Next you have to uplift the weight toward the maximum and hold it for a second.
Then again return back to the starting position and finally do it for 13 to 16 reps.
Arm Exercise with Dumbbells for Man :The system of one at a Time Biceps Curl:
- Take one dumbbell in each hand.
- Then uplift the dumbbell by using right arm at a time.
- After completing, then use your left arm by following same process like first arm.
Alternate Biceps Curl :
- Grab two dumbbells in each hand.
- Firstly, lift up the dumbbell by using your right arm and then take down the dumbbell.
- After taking down the dumbbell from right arm, then use the left arm by following the same process .
Hammer Curl :
- Like two exercises from the above you have to grab the two dumbbells in each hand also.
- This time, you take up and take down the two dumbbells by using your two arms together.
Seated Alternated Biceps Curl :
- Firstly, you need a chair for sitting properly.
- Grab the two dumbbells in your two hands.
- Uplifting one dumbbell by using your one arm and then take down.
- After taking down, then use another arm by following the same process.
Seated Biceps Curl :
- By sitting on the chair and using your two arms together for taking up and taking down the dumbbells, is called Seated Biceps Curl.
- Finally, in order to keep our muscle of arm more strong, Arm Exercise for Dumbbells is very much important as Arm Exercise with Dumbbells for Beginners and Arm Exercise with Dumbbells for man .