I bet that at the top of many bodybuilders wish list are a huge pair of biceps. Of course having big guns will gain you lots of respect instantly. So, why is it then that so very few people whilst they remain dedicated to their search for big biceps still remain with their sleeve banging against there biceps in the breeze.
Well, it may be of interest to you that this small muscle is often very poorly trained. By that I mean that many people go about building biceps muscle in completely the wrong way.
Here we shall lay down a few basic rules to ensure you stay on the road to building bicep mass fast. So here is out brief biceps guide how to build muscles fast .
1) Your biceps are trained a lot already in most major back exercises that involve pulling. So, concentrate on improving at these exercises and your guns will follow and get larger.
2) Do not overtrain the biceps. This is easily done, as already mentioned they are worked heavily on back exercises so stick to a absolute maximum of 4 sets of specific bicep work and in fact two sets will be plenty for most people.
3) Choose the correct exercises. The ultimate muscle makers for biceps include all rowing exercises for your back and definetely under hand pull-ups. If you simply have to do more sets for you biceps then try standing barbell curls. Steer clear of carving exercises like seated concentration curls which are made as exercises to sculpt already large guns. If that is not you then there are far better exercises out there for you.
4) Keep the rep range in the 5-7 category for maximium muscle size gains. Ensure your progression by hitting the targets in your training log. This allows you to set targets for each workout which is both motivating and ideal to review your progress.
5) Are you getting the required amount of calories in your body. You have to consume a good deal of calories if you actually do want to support muscle gains. eat at least 5 times per day measl containing: pastas, fruits, leafy greens, lean white meats and such like. These are the types of food that contain the necessary calories and nutrition to boost your growth.
6) Ensure you are resting enough. You’ve probably heard before that your muscles do not grow whilst you are pumping iron they grow when you are at rest. Therefore don’t you think you should be getting enough rest to let them grow. If you are not then you are wasting your time trying to build muscle.
So that’s all folks, our short guide to building bigger biceps fast. Check you are following those guidelines and you may just boost your bicep size and build muscle mass quicker than you expeted. just Hit it!