A diet that emphasizes the loss of fats is beneficial to our body health and fitness. Designing a proper bodybuilding cutting diet is one of the way to achieve a kind of definition you are looking for in your body building workouts or training routine.
The following is a list of acceptable bodybuilding cutting diet menu. This include sources of carbohydrate, protein, and fats.
- Any fish including Tuna
- White eggs
- Fat pork especially with low fat
- Milk protein isolation
- Soy and whey protein
- Chicken and Turkey meat (especially the breast)
The recommended sources of bodybuilding carbohydrate cutting diet to reduce body weight include.
- Sweet potatoes
Rice( especially the brown ones)
- Wheat bread( 2 slices per day)
- Oat bran, oat meal and oat bran cereal
- Beans abs low fat popcorn
- Dextrose and Malto dextrin (during exercise or workout)
- Avoid any refined grains and any food package labeled enrich or high fructose
- Flax seed and primrose oil
- Fish oil capsule e.g. Omega 3 capsule
- Olive and Borage oil
- Egg yolks and fish ( especially salmon fish)
- Peanuts and any other fat that come from by-product of protein and carbohydrate intake
As such, these bodybuilding cutting diet tips mentioned below are very essential and help to cut and ripped fats content in the body.
1. It’s crucial that you eat 5 or 6 times a day, that is, once every 2 or 3 hour.
This will help to stabilized your blood sugar, maximized metabolism and energy and reduce craving as well. It also ensures that the muscle received essential nutrients constantly.
2. Ensure that you eat a right types and amount of protein like those mentions in the menu above.
It’s important to calculate the amount of protein you need. In addition, most recommended protein you need to eat is lean meat like chicken and turkey breast and even white fish such as tilapia. Post workout meal is also important e.g. whey protein.
3 .Eat the required amount and types of carbohydrate: It’s important to calculate amount you need to consume per day
4.Vegetables should be included in your diet,: It has high fibrous content or carbs.
5.Take the required amount of fats: It’s important for general body health.
6. Drink water regularly: Water is required to replace body water loss. It’s also required for muscle building and general body functions.