Here is a list of 10 healthy protein sources that won't break the bank.
1. Canned Tuna [40g protein per can]
2. Eggs [6g protein per egg]
3. Pork Mince [20g protein per 100g]
4. Chicken Breasts [31g protein per 100g]
5. Frozen Wild salmon[25g of protein per 100g]
6. Peanut butter [23g protein per 100g | 5.3 protein per serving]
7. Greek Yoghurt 2% [10g protein per 100g]
8. Milk 3% fat [8g protein per cup]
9. Canned giant beans [6g protein per 100g, 15g per can]
10. Whey Protein [1 scoop of whey is 25g in which around 20g, depending on the brand, is protein] At two scoops a day a 10lbs container will last you around ten weeks.
Found an article helpful? Donate via Paypal